Mr. Fredrick Kitaka Mutebi
- Board Chairman/Namulondo Investments Limited. - From 1994 until 2002, Kitaka worked as the financial controller at Coopers Uganda Limited, a company that later rebranded to MTK Holdings Limited. From 2002 until 2005, he worked as the director of finance at Quality Chemicals Limited. In 2005, he became the chief financial officer at Quality Chemical Industries Limited.
- Board member of Buganda Investments and Commercial Undertakings Limited (BICUL).
Education History - Hons. Bachelor of Science in Mathematics & Physics (MUK).
- Masters of Business Administration in Accounting & Finance ( University of Buckingham) - UACE St. Mary’s College Kisubi.
- He is a Physicist, Mathematician, Accountant, an Entrepreneur and Industrialist.
Dr. Mark Kayongo
- Principal Accountant/Uganda National Bureau of Standards. (UNBS). - Board director at Namulondo Investments Limited.
- Businessman/Uganda Entrepreneur
Omuk. Kitenda John
- Hons. Master’s Degree in Business Administration and Diploma in Marketing from Makerere University. - Accountant at Royal Treasurer Buganda Kingdom.
- Director at Majestic Brands and Namulondo Investments Limited.
- Clan Leader of Nsuma Clan. - Member of Buganda Lukiiko from 1997 to 2013.
- Mukono District Land Board member between 1997- 2008.
Dr. Ian Ssenkatuuka
- Architect planner - PHD from Royal Institute of Technology (KTH) Stockholm Sweden and Makerere University Uganda.
- Master’s degree in Urban Planning and Management Bradford UK, Bachelor of Architecture degree from MUK. - Director Architects registration Board and National Physical Planning Board
Owek. Gaster Lule
- Ugandan Entrepreneur/Businessman
Omuk. Roland Sebuwufu
- BBA,Diploma MUK - C.E.O/Buganda kingdom’s Holding Company.
- MSME Finance Consultant 2013 to present. - Head SME Banking Equity Bank Uganda Ltd.
- Head of Investments Buganda Land Board 2011-2012.
Mrs. Lubwama Joy
- Director Human Resources at St. Augustine International University.