Careers At Namulondo Investments
Job Title: Facilities Manager
Organization: Namulondo Investments Limited Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Head Property and Facilities Management
Job Summary: The Facilities Manager will be responsible for management and upkeep of NIL property such as buildings, fittings, and other materials.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
• The applicant for the Facilities Manager vacancy should hold an Honours degree in Property or Real Estate management or Civil Engineering from a recognized University/Institution or Higher Diploma in Electrical Engineering or Civil Engineering from a recognized University/Institution. • A minimum of 3 years of cumulatively responsible experience in property Management preferably in a reputable organization.
• Demonstrated ability to find creative solutions to estates problems and deliver solutions within tight constraints. • Strong influential and negotiating skills.
• Proven ability to communicate with colleagues at all levels, with appropriate tact, diplomacy and sensitivity. • Excellent presentation skills.
• Excellent numeracy and highly effective analytical abilities. • Proven project management skills.
• Good team player • Excellent communication skills
• Good interpersonal skills. • Age: Between 28 and 35 years.
How to Apply:
All qualified applicants should send their applications together with attached copies of all academic qualifications, copies of valid identity cards and detailed CVs with mobile telephone numbers indicated, names and contact details of three referees, to the address below;
The Human Resource Manager,
Namulondo Investments Limited, Muganzirwazza Katwe,
P.O. Box 14446, Kampala, Uganda. Deadline: 31th March 2017 by 5:00 PM
For More Information Download Job Advert Here